The Cheas- Part 1 The Cheas- Part 1

Original, and cool!

I liked it - the subtle humor and the like, and that one dude's voice (the one telling the story). The voice acting should be a tad bit better - at one point the voice was real quiet and BAM, it was loud.

I'm looking forward to the next one!

Chea responds:

thanks! the reason for that was, originally he said the wrong thing so when he re-recorded....well it was louder =/

story of a loser story of a loser

What do you think HS is about?

I'm guessing that since you're a 16 year old, that this is sort of about you (in one way or another). That be the case - STFU and suck it up. Seriously, someone punches you, you punch them back, not lay on the ground and take it like a bitch.

Though, the quality of the flash was good.

Love is a Bullet Love is a Bullet

What?

I don't geddit, but it's not bad. I don't like the whole black/white thing, as well. But its pretty good.

I don't geddit, though.

TankMan DressUp TankMan DressUp

Neat.

There's not a lot to do with him. If you added more stuff it would be way cooler. Maybe even some arm posing or something.

Zuggz responds:

oki thanks for the idea and the review

Megaman Zero: Megaman Zero:

Not bad, found a bug.

Your "back" button is broken on the controls menu.

Begginer's Flash Guide 4 Begginer's Flash Guide 4

Nothing new

There's not really anything new or special about this that seperates it from all the other tutorials for flash. Sorry.

Beware; The Muffin Beware; The Muffin

Ehhh.

"Inspired by a chase scene from the transformers movie" - The song is called "Pretty Handsome Awkward" by The Used. It's on their myspace.

The part that was in the movie sounds pretty much exactly the same as your intro, and the rest is just kinda meh.

title screen title screen

It's alright

I liked your other one better. This one gets too muddled in places.

The Final Boss The Final Boss

Awesome.

Very very cool, I like it a lot. You made this all on a gameboy? How'd you do that? Anyway, it's very cool, I hope you make some new ones.